Registration for Swim Season 2018/2019 is now open & available online here: Club Registration Form.
The club has an extensive waiting list & we urge all our existing members to secure their place by renewing their membership before Wednesday 29th August 2018 after which time any available places will be allocated to new members.
Please carefully read the instructions below:
- Registration Form – complete & submit before the closing date to secure your place
- Registration Fees – submit payment before the closing date to secure your place
- Code of Conduct Forms – complete, print & sign the forms & present to a committee member at the check-in desk on the first night back to swimming
Swimmers will only be permitted entry to the pool if they are registered, have paid their registration fees & bring along their completed & signed Code of Conduct forms
- Please DO NOT wait until swim training night to register & pay your fees as this will cause unnecessary delays
- Please DO NOT drop your swimmer & leave the premises until you ensure they have cleared the check-in desk & are permitted to swim
- Registration Form– complete, print & submit and bring to the club as instructed by the Membership Secretary
- Registration Fees – provide payment by cash or cheque on the night you are registering
- Code of Conduct Forms – complete, print & sign the forms & bring with you on the night you are registering